Momo Kids Challenge Harming Kids
This is just to let parents online be aware of a kids challenge now going around called MOMO. Momo hijacks your kids online content such as videos being watched or games being played and then starts the terrorism of the kids minds. Parents should be aware of the MOMO character image and put all measures in place to have this wicked act blocked that seeks to harm our children. The list of what MOMO tells your kids to dare are listed below.
MOMO Kids Dare:
- The MOMO can easily send your child violent or disturbing images to their tablets of phones.
- The MOMO challenge will encourage kids to harm pets.
- The MOMO challenge encourages kids to harm siblings
- The MOMO challenge encourages kids to harm parents.
- The MOMO challenge encourages kids to harm themselves.
- MOMO can text your child encouraging him/her to play a game.
The MOMO will dare kids to do a lot of things. The thing about kids and being dared is that they themselves think if they cannot take up the dare they are weak or cowards. This is why evil hacks like the MOMO target the young minds of our children.
What Should Parents Do?
Parents can implement a lot of things to ensure that the content your child receives to his/her device while online is safe and always kids friendly. Parents, here are some good online tips for you to get the ball rolling.
Talk To Your Kids About Online Safety.
- Don't let your child know about the dangers of being online from the very same person putting your child in danger. Be the first to let your child know what are bad things online and what are good things online. Let your child know never to talk to strangers online or involve in anything online which can cause harm to anything or anyone.
Monitor What Your Child Does Online.
- Too many parents have no clue what is on the phones, tablets and computers of their kids until it is way too late. You are the parent and it is your duty t protect your child. You must know what games your kids play, the videos they watch and who they speak to online.
Implement a kids Safe Browsing.
- You can use OPENDns to set up a kids safe browsing environment which will automatically block certain contents which should never be seen by children. There are other kids friendly browsing applications such as K9 Web protection which allows you the parent to fine tune what is allowed to be seen on the internet by your kids.
- You can also have your IT guy install a kids friendly browser application and blocks the use of other browsers on the kids device.
- Parents must do what they think is best for the protection of their kids from an online world which can be magnificent great for your kids development, or devastatly harmful in your kids life. Choose!
© 2019 Clive Williams