The Characteristics of Dysfunctional Parents and Children Roles
Dysfunctional family is harmful to an individual and the progress of healthy relationships between its members. You may have seen that sons and daughters, husbands and wives are messed up emotionally, psychologically, and mentally by one person who behaves childishly and rudely.
The Troubled Parent…
- Shows some type of childish, unsuitable, or unhelpful behavior to the loss of other family members.
The Inactive Parent…
- Permits the wrong behavior to maintain, without determining boundaries, to the loss of other family members.
The Powerful Responsible Child
- The leader tries to repair his or her family problems and help build a positive family image with important accomplishments. This child has a positive attention but often grows obsessive behaviors.
The Dangerously Disobedient Child
- The whipping child pulls his or her focus away from family problems and onto himself or herself with disloyal, wild behavior. This child uses his or her time and energy from family members and can be often result in his or her self-destructive life patterns.
The Vulnerable, Isolated Child
- The miserable, weak child expects that by disregarding family problems, the complicated situations will go away. This child avoids attention and is often abandoned and quiet.
The Impertinent, Impatient Child
- The foolish child uses the humor and tricks to turn the focus away from family problems. This child is often energetic and usually seeks to be the center of attention.
In conclusion, the dysfunctional family face their difficulties can be more worse in a result of leading an unhealthy family structure. If you have the family problem like that, then the only way that you may want to work out with your family is to find your family therapist in your location. If you are not interested in receiving the family therapy, then your dysfunctional family is able to become damaging to each of the family members.
© 2010 Joyce Cortes