jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

How would you arrange these words according to your priorities - Family, Career,

1. jpcmc profile image89
    jpcmcposted 6 years ago

How would you arrange these words according to your priorities - Family, Career, Religion, Country?

Start with the most important and end with the least of your priorities.

2. DonDWest profile image59
    DonDWestposted 6 years ago

I have no family, no career, no religion, and the borders of my country seem to be fading by the day.

3. mommyneal6 profile image78
    mommyneal6posted 6 years ago

Easy... Family, Career, country, religion

4. Ludivine profile image61
    Ludivineposted 6 years ago

I have to agree with mommyneal6: Family comes first, no matter what, then my career, my country which is here and not France anymore, and then I would finish with religion.

5. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

I don't like the word religion because it denotes a specific set of rules that go with a denomination so I hope you don't mind, I changed it to faith.

Faith, family, country, career (if you can call mental health billing a career)

6. Christine P Ann profile image74
    Christine P Annposted 6 years ago

Family is the most important Religion well I am spiritual but it is still my religion. Country- being Australia and proud of it. and lastly Career- well it is important, however all the others are more important.

7. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

religion. actually religion isn't on my list but you get the point.

8. ryancurtis profile image60
    ryancurtisposted 6 years ago

Your order is perfect but also ..................

Family Room(Hugs&Kisses) ; Private Room (Me Time) ; Social Room (What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas) ; Business Room (Work)

9. nancyme profile image59
    nancymeposted 6 years ago

Family, Career, Country, Religion. That's just me.