What are the most popular baby names?

1. Zakmoonbeam profile image93
    Zakmoonbeamposted 5 years ago

What are the most popular baby names?

I have been scratching my head for weeks trying to find the right names for our upcoming baby.  I am working a list for boys, and one for girls, but friends and family keep rejecting names for the reason of being too popular / common!

So please lend me a hand and let me know the most popular ones from your country, maybe we can find a winner together.

2. Isabellas profile image75
    Isabellasposted 5 years ago

I personally like my kids names, but that is my bias. I know the naming books are helpful at times, but even then it can be hard to figure out. What we do for all of our animals though is Google a specific country or heritage and get the names that way. For example, our animals are mainly given Irish names, so we Googled Irish names and found the names for all of our animals that way, along with spellings and how the name is pronounced. Hope this helps out!

3. AEvans profile image81
    AEvansposted 5 years ago

There are names that are not as popular as others, but still has beautiful. Here are a few that I have always liked.
    Girl                                             Boy

Eva                                            Adine
    Brooklyn                                    Tristan
    Braelyn                                      Brighton
    Aubrianna                                  Hadine (Hay-den)

Those are my choices. As the grow-up I believe the names have to fit. Congratulations on your soon to  be new arrival. smile