jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

What would you think if your son was all over the news and arrested for robbing

1. Neil Horton profile image60
    Neil Hortonposted 5 years ago

What would you think if your son was all over the news and arrested for robbing 14 banks?

2. coolenconnections profile image75
    coolenconnectionsposted 5 years ago

I would be upset and very angry but I would still be there for him. I would want to know the reasons that drove him to doing something like that.

1. ThussaysNanaMarie profile image76
      ThussaysNanaMarieposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Same here but give it a week and there will be another story.

3. momaoak profile image77
    momaoakposted 5 years ago

I have not been put into this position, but I do know that I love my son with all my heart and there is nothing he could ever do that would change my love for him. That being said I would be heart sick over this. I would wonder where I went wrong and why he did this. I would be angry at him for making this choice that would rob him and me of so much of his life. I would worry about him because I would know that he was going to prison and there is nothing that could be done. I would pray that he would realize where he went wrong and would ask to be forgiven and grow as a person. I would visit him and never turn from him, but I would let him know how disappointed I was and how much his choices hurt me and the others who love him. I would never deny him as my son or be ashamed of him-only of the choices he made.

4. Schatzie Speaks profile image93
    Schatzie Speaksposted 5 years ago

That they arrested the wrong person. 14 banks?!? Seriously, that's rather impressive and would require great skill. Unless my son would have had a long and secret life of crime there is no way he would be capable of pulling off a stunt like that.

5. Efficient Admin profile image93
    Efficient Adminposted 5 years ago

I'm not a parent so I am not an expert, but in a nutshell I would probably be thinking:

a.  What did I do wrong as a parent, that he turned out this way?
    b.  He's just like his grandfather / uncle / etc... (LOL just kidding).
    c.  He's just gonna have to stay in jail a while so he learns his lesson.

6. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 5 years ago

i would be thinking it sucks. not really because he robbed banks but more because he got caught and if he used a weapon i would be pissed at him.

working