With my injury and head problems everything seems difficult what can I do being

1. profile image53
    brenden michael gposted 4 years ago

With my injury and head problems everything seems difficult what can I do being 18?

I went to physical therapy today and my shoulder felt like it was a crank shaft my body wants to flare in my sleep instead I stiff up and I cant move talk or sometimes have difficulty breathing sometimes I fill like my body is controling my mind  dreams are vivid  I fill like I can question whats reality or my dreams I fill like im crazy sometimes I have very bad panic attacks when I fill the injury I have I have better control of my breathing it is the worst pain ever my shoulder even fills itchy and like im being stabbed I have been stabbed in the back by people I thought that cared help me?

2. Lee Lee 513 profile image61
    Lee Lee 513posted 4 years ago

The itch could mean poor circulation and as a person with shoulder pain myself. Did you talk to your parents? I use muscle rub and ibuprofen but I'm not a doctor. Can you see a doctor? I don't trust shrinks myself but I have my own share of craziness to deal with. If you ever need to talk, let me know. I'm a 44 year old woman with a child you're age. It's something you should be concerned about because if you're not getting the proper oxygen to your shoulder, it could led to much bigger problems. Please let me know how you make out.

1. Lee Lee 513 profile image61
      Lee Lee 513posted 4 years agoin reply to this

working