jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (13 posts)

What is Your Favorite Name for a Baby Boy?

1. Cristale profile image85
    Cristaleposted 3 years ago

What is Your Favorite Name for a Baby Boy?

Why is that baby boy name your favorite?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/8926184_f260.jpg

2. profile image0
    Lybrahposted 3 years ago

I like the same Blake Elliott. Or Jordan.  I also think Xerxes would be an awesome name.  I like Max, too.  My brother and sister-in-law (at one time) wanted to name their kid, Maximus Aurelius, after the Gladiator movie. They ended up not doing that.  I think it would have been cool.  Max is a real power name.

1. bethperry profile image91
      bethperryposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I have a friend named Maximo. Always thought it was manly.

2. savvydating profile image96
      savvydatingposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Not to be a kill-joy, but Anton LaVey, the founder of the church of Satan, named his only child Satan Xerxes LaVey. So by association, Xerxes doesn't do it for me. However, I hear the child is very precocious. They call him Xerxes.

3. Amanda108 profile image92
    Amanda108posted 3 years ago

There's only one baby boy name that I feel really drawn to and it's Oliver. I don't know why I like it. It's just that when I hear the name I can actually picture a little boy of my own somewhere down the line.

1. Penny G profile image73
      Penny Gposted 3 years agoin reply to this

AWWW my Grandson's name is Oliver, It fits him well. His middle name is Grahm

4. savvydating profile image96
    savvydatingposted 3 years ago

I would go with Blaize with a Z, as in Blaise Pascal. If I ever get a grandson, that's the name my son says he likes best. I love it and would never have thought of it.

1. Penny G profile image73
      Penny Gposted 3 years agoin reply to this

One day I was bored and thinking of names for quadruplets and thought Blake, Blaize, Blade, and blaine was pretty cool!

2. savvydating profile image96
      savvydatingposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Love it! Perfect for triplets.

5. jaydawg808 profile image90
    jaydawg808posted 3 years ago

I'd have to go with Cameron. That's my favorite boys name.

6. bethperry profile image91
    bethperryposted 3 years ago

Byron, for Lord Byron. But I also like Wolfgang, Vlad and Tristan.

7. JohnGreasyGamer profile image85
    JohnGreasyGamerposted 3 years ago

John, Christopher, Wolfgang and Lupin are easily my favourite names. But I'd want one that they'll like for the rest of their life - Coochikins isn't really one they're going to appreciate past the age of 2. ^^

1. bethperry profile image91
      bethperryposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Our youngest is named Wolfgangj; Wolfy for short, and he enjoys being told what a "cool name" he has. But Coochikins..hm, that is one I'd definitely imagine is not overused.

working