This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Are children of interracial couples less prone to complications?

1. Maria Glensie profile image79
    Maria Glensieposted 3 years ago

Are children of interracial couples less prone to complications?

This is in accordance to the inbreeding issue that cause abnormalities. Will an offspring of an interracial couple likely to have less complications than those of parents from the same nation?

2. Akriti Mattu profile image76
    Akriti Mattuposted 3 years ago

Genetically yes. It's said  the more diverse the couple in terms of genetics(which means couples of different roots from different parts of the world) produce offspring that are intelligent and more adaptive than the rest. Inbreeding causes a lot of problems biologically in the offspring because being from the same family or clan , the same gene (responsible for biological complications) will be passed on.

1. Maria Glensie profile image79
      Maria Glensieposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Means nationalities that still practice marriage among their relatives due to tradition are prone to give birth to offsprings with abnormalities? Does this apply to animals, too? Let's say I want a pure pug. Will my pug be prone to complications?

2. Akriti Mattu profile image76
      Akriti Mattuposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Absolutely, there is always a higher risk of ailments and abnormalities when it comes to individuals who are a result of procreation within families. In animals , however its different since a specific specie can breed only with the same specie.

3. monia saad profile image76
    monia saadposted 2 years ago

I think it's true. If we take into account that inbreeding cause health problems for the offspring. Therefore, that the marriage of the norms different for different roots may seems to me that the best of the Health Care

working