10 Interesting Ice Cream Flavors
1. Baskin Robbins First Class Camouflage -- A combination of three flavors: chocolate (brown), “salty” caramel (tan) and vanilla cake (green). Created for Veteran's Day.
2. Baskin Robbins Love Potion #31 -- Cupid's White Chocolate and Raspberry ice creams swirled with a raspberry ribbon and loaded with raspberry-filled chocolate hearts and chocolate chips. So romantic... and delicious!
3. Ben & Jerry's Imagine Whirled Peace -- Caramel and sweet ice creams swirled with fudge peace signs and toffee cookie pieces. Yes, peace signs made out of fudge! Sure to please the hippie in all of us.
4. Ben & Jerry's Jamaican Me Crazy Sorbet -- Chunky pineapple sorbet with passionfruit swirls. Wow, so tropical. Imagine yourself eating this on a hot sandy beach. Ahhhh.
5. Haagen-Dazs Caramalized Pear and Toasted Pecan -- Juicy caramelized pears with pieces of toasted pecans in a crisp pear ice cream base. Pears in ice cream? Why not?
6. Haagen-Dazs Green Tea -- Made from a highly sought Japanese Matcha green tea enhanced with the richness of pure, sweet cream. Green tea is good for your health, but I wonder about green tea ice cream? You should try it to find out!
7. Sheer Bliss Pomegranate with Dark Chocolate Chips -- All natural pomegranate ice cream dotted with multitudes of dark chocolate chips. Pomegranate is a very interesting flavor and wonderful color. This sounds like a fancy ice cream to impress guests!
8. Chapman's Hokey Pokey -- Toffee ice cream with chocolatey covered sponge coffee pieces and a milk chocolate ribbon. So it's like a super cold Crunchie bar? Awesome!
9. Chapman's Apple Pie -- This new flavour is filled with lots of apple chunks, pastry pieces and a spice ripple. Serve it with a real apple pie. Why not?
10. Breyer's Fried Ice Cream -- Cinnamon caramel flavored ice cream with honey caramel swirl and cinnamon sugar tostada pieces. Deep fried ice cream is divine. This sounds double divine!