30 min chocolate moist cake
Chocolate moist cake
Have an occasion and didn't have time to make fancy desert or didn't have time to go and buy one, here is the perfect solution for you. The ingredients are also easy and you won't need to go specially to grocery to buy them. They are available for your daily cooking.
- 1cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa, powder
- 2 tsp vanlla
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp bicarbonate soda
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tbs vinegar
Step by step chocolate moist cake
- Preheat oven 180 degree C lower.
- Prepare your baking pan.
- In a deep bowl mix 1 cup sugar , 1 1/2 cup flour , 1/4 cup cocoa, 2 teaspoons vanilla, salt and sodium bicarbonate.
- The other bowl( cup of water , 1/2 cup of oil and 2 tablespoons of vinegar)
- Add they dry mix to the liquid .
- Mix with a fork. or a spatula.
- Bake 180 degrees lower . for 25 min
For my frosting i used three bars of snickers chocolate and three table spoons of milk. Use a saucepan in boiling water bath and melt the chocolate with the milk. It will get hard at first then mix it to be creamy sauce . Pour it on the cake while it's still hot.
Leave it to cool down then serve.
You can use white creamy icing for frosting and sprinkle chocolate chips on top.
Or you can use strawberries with cream.