3 Essentials to Have in Your Kitchen Right Now
Nowadays, all of us walk into the kitchen, wanting to whip up something yummy, but at the same time, make something that does not take too much time.
When it comes to cooking, there are so many things involved. Chopping vegetables, using bowls, pots, pans, utensils, measuring cups, oils and many spices. We walk into the kitchen wanting to make one dish but at the end of it, looks like we were trying to prepare a feast. Not to mention the cutting and slicing of vegetables, like onions that make you cry or chopping chilies which can really burn if you by mistake touch your eye or face in the middle. The part I particularly do not like is cleaning up especially washing all the dishes and pans that were taken out to make one dish!
Over time I realized that having some essentials in your kitchen, can make your life so much easier. It saves you from all the above hassles and mainly saves you a lot of time, so you can do many more other things in your day as well.
1. Vegetable chopper
My mum introduced me to this life saver kitchen tool when I moved away for college.
- It saves you the time to you spend chopping all the vegetables
- It saves you from having to deal with your eyes watering or burning
- You can have your vegetables chopped at various sizes in a cleaner less messy way.
You probably may be wondering how this will probably have to be another kitchen tool that will take up space. Believe me a vegetable chopper is an indispensable tool that will last you an exceptionally long time. My recommendation would be the that is small and handy as well as very reasonably priced. It is easy to use at different speeds, will not take up much space in your kitchen and will last you a long time. You can look up different options based on the size and features that would suit your cooking. Black and Decker Super Chopper
2. Air Fryer
We all love deep fried food whether it is French fries, fried chicken, chicken nuggets, burgers, or pastries. It works by circulating hot air around the food to produce a crunchy, crispy exterior.
- They use no oil and can produce food that would have a significantly lower fat content.
- Since they are lower in fat, they also help with weight loss by reducing calorie intake.
- They are easy to use and clean
- You do not have to keep an eye on it as its automatic
- It does not take up much space in your kitchen depending on the size you choose
Whenever you feel lazy and just want to cook something easy or if the kids are bugging you for a quick meal, all you need is to place whichever vegetable or meat you choose into the Air Fryer to have a quick snack ready in minutes. You can just pop it in there and go away do something else and come back to it later. Besides how great is it to be able to have all these foods knowing that you will not put on that additional weight you normally do when you eat deep fried food. Though many people recommend the Philips XL Air Fryer, the or the Ninja Air Fryer is fairly good as well. The biggest advantage over the Philips is, it will not be so heavy on your pocket. Corsori
3. Instant Pot
The brilliance of an Instant Pot is that it is a multi-cooker. Instead of having so many pots and pans at home, this in turn is just one cooker that can do be a slow cooker, pressure cooker, steamer, yogurt maker and warmer! Some of the new ones even come with an egg maker or cake maker.
- You can make all those elaborate dishes you have wanted in less than an hour
- It is easy to use and clean up
- It is extremely safe to use
- There are so many recipes you can try easily as you just put in all the ingredients and let the instant pot do the work
- It is an all in one where you no longer need to take out different pots and pans for different dishes.
There are so many different ones to choose from nowadays, each with bringing some new feature to it. The Instant Pot is highly recommended even though it may be a little pricey for some, reason being, the new one called the combines all the features of an Air Fryer and Instant Pot. In some countries you get the new Nutricook which I also recommend as it is a 10-1 which also includes the option to bake a cake! Instant Pot Duo Crisp and Air Fryer
No longer does cooking have to be a tedious process and less enjoyable. Get your essentials and become a Master Chef at home!
- Join Hub pages, come share your world with us
All the information I share comes from my personal life experiences. Writing hubs has become my way of sharing a part of my world which I hope may benefit you or have piqued your interest or even if it is just something you could resonate with.