A Simple Shrimp Fried Rice Recipe
Here is a simple fried rice recipe everyone can make and enjoy. I have been making this for years. There are only 8 ingredients.
- Mar. 2017
What You Need
The list of ingriedient:
- 2 eggs
- 2 stalks of scallion
- 1 small bowl of frozen peas and carrots
- 2 cubes of spicy dry tofu (diced)
- 1/2 onion (diced)
- 6 oz of raw shrimp
- cooked white rice (preferred stale, in refrigerator for 2 days)
- cooking oil
- salt and pepper
- sesame oil
How To Make It
- Dice scallion and place in wok with heated corn oil, add scrambled 2 eggs and cook until hard. Remove from wok and set aside.
- Add oil to wok and heat and add the peas and carrot, diced onion and diced dry tofu and cook for about 3 minutes medium heat. Add some salt to season. Remove from wok and set aside.
- Cut shrimp into chunks and season with sesame oil, black peppers and salt. Place in wok heated with a bit of cooking oil. Remove when shrimp turned pink about 2 minutes.
- In a clean wok, add some cooking oil and heat and add two large bowls of cooked white rice. Preferably stale rice that has been sitting in the refrigerator for two days, such as left over rice from take out. Stir until all rice grains are separated.
- Combine all ingriedients into wok and cook at high heat for approx. 3 more minutes and mix it well with the spatula. Turn off heat and cover wok and let simmer for 3 minutes before serving.
That is it. Enjoy the shrimp fried rice dish.