A Sinful Treat
Chocolate and Peanut Butter Smoothie
Chocolate is dear to most of us and peanut butter is nutritious. When both of these are combined with a few more ingredients, it results into a sinful yet divine thrill that travels from the lips to the tongue through the throat with every bit of it generating an enchanting effect to the taste buds.
Nutrition Facts of Peanut Butter
|Serving size: 100 g|
|Calories from Fat||450|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 50 g||77%|
|Saturated fat 10 g||50%|
|Unsaturated fat 38 g|
|Carbohydrates 20 g||7%|
|Sugar 9 g|
|Fiber 6 g||24%|
|Protein 25 g||50%|
|Cholesterol 0 mg|
|Sodium 17 mg||1%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
Nutrition Facts of Chocolate Syrup
- 200 ml of milk, chilled
- One tablespoon of peanut butter
- One teaspoon of coffee powder
- Three tablespoons of chocolate syrup
- One or two scoops of vanilla ice cream, depending on taste
- 3-4 Bourbon biscuits, for the crunch
- A teaspoon of chocolate sprinkles, for garnishing
How to Make It
- Take a blending jar. Pour chilled milk in the jar. Add chocolate syrup, vanilla ice cream, peanut butter, coffee powder. Now blend the contents in the mixer for 30 seconds to one minute. Add the bourbons and blend again for 10 seconds.
- Pour the entire content in the glasses and garnish with chocolate sprinkles on the top. Serve it chilled.
- Relish on the divinity!