- Food and Cooking»
How to make an ABC shot (Amaretto, Baileys, Cognac) recipe
The taste is a bit of strong and creamed flavor. This article shows how to prepare it and display it properly to impress your friends or customers.
- Please take a shooter glass
- we'll begin with the A of ABC - Amaretto Simply serve in 15 milliliters or a dash. Utilizing the backside of a teaspoon, hold it towards the edge of the glass.
- We move onto the letter B for Baileys. Basically layer the baileys over the amaretto - a dash or 15 millilitres, just like with we poured the Amaretto
- And after that we move to the letter C for Cognac - popular suggestions choices are Remy Martin, however you may use any kind of cognac. Basically layer one last dash on top of the Baileys
Rate the shot
- 1/3 oz (10 ml.) Amaretto almond liqueur
- 1/3 oz (10 ml.) Baileys
- 1/3 oz (10 ml.) Cognac