Allure Restaurant at Chandler's Landing - Rockwall, TX - A Kid Friendly Family Fun Night with Dinner & Dancing - Review
Allure Restaurant & Grill at Chandler's Landing in Rockwall, TX
Allure Restaurant & Grill at Chandler's Landing in Rockwall, Texas is perfect for a family fun night or your next romantic dinner. This is a brief review of the restaurant. Many parents know that it can be difficult to find a kid friendly restaurant, let alone one that provides entertainment that both children and parents can enjoy.
My husband and I went to the Allure Restaurant in Rockwall, Texas on a Saturday date night for a romantic evening of dinner and dancing. The whole experience was classy, tasteful, and the food was delicious. We were thrilled to find out that children were welcome. Since our visit, we have become regulars at Allure for dinner, dancing, brunch, and many special occasions. We love it & want to share our experience with you!
Allure Restaurant at Chandler's Landing
- Sunday Brunch 10am - 2pm
- Sunday - 10am - 10pm (Grill closes down at 9)
- Monday - Wednesday 11am - 11pm (Grill closes down at 9pm )
- Thursday - 11am - Midnight (Grill closes down at 10:00)
- Friday & Saturday 11am - Midnight (Grill closes down at 10)
501 Yacht Club Drive, Rockwall, TX. 75032
Yaught Club Drive is actually a private entrance. You'll drive in from Ridge Road to Henry Chandler Boulevard to the main entrance. The restaurant is located within a gated community. A security guard will issue you a free parking ticket, which you will place on your windshield dash, and return the the guard upon exiting. Free valet parking is also available.
Allure Restaurant at Chandler's Landing - Rockwall, TX - Our 7 Month Old Baby Dancing to Studebakers Band
All about Allure Restaurant & Grill
Allure serves a variety of gourmet dishes from seafood to steaks and other dishes (pastas, salads, appetizers, etc) by their professional chefs. We have never been disappointed in the food! An extensive wine list is available to accompany your meal. To view their full menu, click here. We enjoy eating in the upstairs banquet hall, which overlooks the marina and Lake Ray Hubbard with a beautiful scenic view.
For a more laid back experience, you can choose to dine in the bar / patio area which is designated away from the banquet hall. The lounge also serves a full bar menu with fresh fish, salads, pub entrees, drinks and breathtaking views. On grounds you can also reserve banquet and meeting rooms, boat docks, swimming pool, and tennis courts. Saturday nights, starting at 8PM, enjoy tasteful live music with dancing!
Compliments to the Chef at Allure Restaurant at Chandler's Landing in Rockwall, TX
Please rate this hubpage article:
Dishes that We Recommend
We have personally tried the following appetizers, salads, dishes, and desserts & would recommend them to you...
- Louisiana Oysters on the Half Shell - Always fresh! Oh yes, these hit the spot for any oyster lover; which we are! They are served with cocktail sauce, horseradish, lemon wedges, worcestershire sauce, and saltine crackers. Nearly every visit, we HAVE to get these on our table. Perfect with a cold beer. ;-)
- Allure Oysters Rockefeller - This appetizer comes with 6 Oysters baked in a shell, topped with spinach, parm cheese, beurre blanc sauce, bacon, & baguettes. These are delish and excellent to accompany a glass of wine. We've ordered them twice. Love!
- Heirloom Caprese Salad - The portion is small, in my opinion, so (as a meal) if you are watching your weight or just not that hungry, go for it! ;-) This would be perfect as a appetizer to share over a glass of wine. Yummy sliced heirloom tomatoes, fresh mozzarella cheese, basil, and balsamic sauce.
- Chilean Sea Bass - My husband ordered this dish on our first visit. This sea bass is the best piece of fish to ever cross our lips. It melts in your mouth! You will dream about it! Pan roasted Chilean Sea Bass, finished with a special lemon butter herb sauce, accompanied by smoky lump crab whipped potatoes, and sautéed asparagus.
- Stuffed Portobello Mushroom - When you're hungry enough for a steak, a portobello mushroom might be just as filling. There was a ton of risotto served underneath the mushroom; plenty in this dish to fill you up. Stuffed with grape tomatoes, basil, spinach, and caramelized onion risotto, sauteed in white wine.
- Chocolate Truffle Cake - To die for! Hands down, BEST dessert on their menu! I order this every time we go. This is similar to a Sacher Torte. Another melt-in-your-mouth experience you must try! Dark chocolate cake & chocolate mousse with candied orange zest. My mouth is watering just thinking about it now!
You MUST also try the Sunday brunch buffet! It's the absolute best in town and the price is cheap for the wonderful selection of food. - Unlimited mimosas are available too!
Dancing with our Kids at Allure Restaurant in Rockwall, TexasClick thumbnail to view full-size
Other Hub Restaurant Recommendations
Looking for places to try near Rockwall, Texas? Try these:
- The Blue Canyon Kitchen and Tavern in Rockwall, Texas
- Red Crab Seafood Restaurant Review in Garland, Texas
Comments please... :-)
Please recommend your favorite restaurants in the Rockwall or Dallas, Texas area.