Angel Food Cake Easy to Bake and Delicious.1
Angel cake is very different from other cakes. Its cotton-like texture and color are made of hard foaming egg, sugar and white flour. It contains no butter or oil, So the egg white foam can better support the cake.
Angel cake practice steps 1
Beat the egg with an eggbeater until they form fish-eye bubbles, add salt, and add a few drops of vinegar
Angel cake practice steps 2.
Add granulated sugar in three portions and beat until wet foaming.
Angel cake practice steps 3
Low-gluten flour and corn starch are mixed and sieved, then poured into the protein.
Angel cake practice steps 4
Use a rubber spatula to gently mix the flour and egg. When stirring, use a rubber spatula to flip up from the bottom, do not stir in a circle to avoid flour gluten.
Angel cake practice steps 5
Pour the cake paste into the big pan and smooth it out. Hold the pan with your hand and shake it twice to shake out the large bubbles. Then put it in the heated oven, 190 degrees, bake for about 30 minutes.
Angel cake practice steps 6
Let cool, open the mold, cut into pieces, and finally eat.
- Flour or white vinegar is added to the protein to balance the basics of the protein. This is especially important in angel cakes, because angel cakes are made only with protein. If the protein is too alkaline, the baked cake will be creamy yellow, not white, and the taste will be bad.
- Angel cake does not contain oil, it is a very tough cake, it is not easy to shrink, and it is rich in elasticity. After coming out of the oven, it is not easy to retract even if it is not cooled down. In addition, because it has toughness and is not as easy to crack, even if you toss it a few times, it will not damage the integrity of the appearance.
- Because the toughness of the cake is not good, so in the angel cake recipe, you should try to make the cake more soft and bulky. In this recipe, some corn starch is added on the basis of low-gluten flour, which will help reduce the toughness of the flour, make the cake more bulky, bulkier, and taste better. However, do not add too much corn starch, and the dosage in the formula is appropriate.
- Salt is also an important ingredient in angel cake. It also has the effect of increasing the whiteness of the cake. In addition, it can increase the aroma of the cake.
Egg is the protein of domesticated chickens. Egg protein can be used to make egg paste or sizing. Egg is rich in protein and 8 amino acids essential for human body and a small amount of acetic acid.
- Nutritional value
Egg can not only make the skin white, but also make the skin tender. This is because it is rich in protein and a small amount of acetic acid. Protein can enhance the skin's lubricating effect. Acetic acid can protect the skin's slightly acidic nature to prevent bacterial infections. In addition, egg also has a heat-clearing and detoxifying effect.
- Brain building puzzle: Eggs have a great effect on the nervous system and physical development, and the chlorine contained therein can improve the memory of all age groups.
- Protect the liver: The protein in eggs can repair liver tissue damage, and the lecithin in egg yolk can promote the regeneration of liver cells. It can also increase the amount of human plasma protein and enhance the body's metabolic and immune functions.
- Delay aging: One of the longevity experiences of many longevity elderly people is to eat an egg every day.
- Cancer prevention: According to an analysis of human cancer mortality worldwide, it has been found that cancer mortality is inversely proportional to selenium intake. And eggs are rich in selenium.
- Look: The shell of a good egg generally remains intact and round. There are no cracks or moldy stains. There is a layer of white powder on the surface.
- Touch: According to the touch of the hand, you can also distinguish the quality of the egg. Many people think that the smoother the egg, the better. In fact, the opposite is true. The rough egg is relatively fresh. The eggs that are smooth to the touch are stored for a long time, which proves that the eggs have been stored for a long time and are no longer fresh.
- Scoop eggs by hand, generally speaking the same size, fresh eggs will be heavier to scoop.
- Shake: Hold the egg in your hand and shake it gently. The egg with obvious water sound is aged for a long time, and the fresh egg has basically no shaking.
- Smell the scent: Use your mouth to gently breathe hot air on the eggshell, and then sniff the scent with your nose. Fresh and good quality fresh eggs have a slight lime flavor.
- Photo: Turn on the flashlight of the mobile phone, place the egg above the flashlight, and see if the egg under the light perspective exists in the air chamber. The larger the air chamber, the longer the storage and the less fresh.
Angel Food Cake
Was This Helpfull
© 2020 Tezeh Collins