This is a great and easy appetizer for parties, barbeques, and get togethers!
- 1 lb Salami, Sliced thin
- 2 Blocks Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Jar Roasted red peppers, In brine
- 2 small containers Grape or Cherry tomatoes
- 1 Large Can Black Olives, Pitted and Whole
- 1 Large Can Green Olives
- 1 Cup Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1 Tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- Layer the bottom of a casserole dish or deep baking sheet with saran wrap, leaving enough on the ends to fold over once you place the skewers in the dish.
- Cut mozzarella cheese into cubes.
- Start skewering ingredients using 12 long wooden skewers.
- Alternate skewering ingredients to make the skewers as colorful as possible.
- Fold salami and roasted peppers twice to help them stay better on the skewers.
- Place skewers into the saran wrap covered dish and then drizzle with balsamic vinaigrette.
- Sprinkle with italian seasoning.
- Wrap loose saran wrap ends around the skewers completely cover the skewers from top to bottom.
- Refrigerate for at least 6 hours.
This recipe makes 12 skewers.