As Seen On TV- Perfect Tortilla Pan Set- Review
If you are looking to turn a simple salad or desert into something magnificent, then look no further than the Perfect Tortilla™ pan set.
The Perfect Tortilla™ pan set is a "as seen on tv" product.
The television infomercial advertises that it is a non-stick, healthy way to shape, bake, and create.
And it does what it says!
Ratings for the Perfect Tortilla™- As Seen on TV
Top Five Reasons Perfect Tortilla™ Receives Five Stars
Reason Number Five- No utensils are required to remove tortillas from pans and you don't have to grease the pans! Just place the tortilla in the pan, mold into place, put in oven, set a timer depending on the size of your tortilla, remove from oven, cool, and dump out of pan. Ready, Set, Eat!
Reason Number Four- Clean up is cinch! Wipe clean with hot, soapy water.
Reason Number Three- You can make any type of salad your little heart desires - healthy or fat-laden- at home for a fraction of the cost of a restaurant price!
Reason Number Two- Perfect Tortillas™ can make any meal extra special!
Reason Number One- Perfect Tortillas™ are ready in five minutes!
The Perfect Tortilla™ Pan Set comes with four pans.
The only complaint I have it that all four pans are the same size. Although, using smaller size tortillas will take smaller bowls. Larger tortillas yield larger bowls.
I like using large tortillas or wraps to make my bowls. The benefit of using wraps is that wraps come in various flavors- (spinach, whole grains, tomato, jalapeño cheddar, e.g.)
The possibilities can be limit less!
Recipe Ideas for the Perfect Tortilla™
- Taco Fiesta Bowl- mix greens, cheese, re-fried beans, meat, diced tomatoes and onions
- Healthy Salad Bowl- mix spinach, cucumbers, tomatoes, onions, and fresh vinegar
- Steak Salad- mix fresh greens, cheese, french fries, tomatoes, onions, olives, and croutons.
- Buffalo Chicken Salad- mix fresh greens, toss cooked breaded chicken with hot sauce and drizzle on salad; top with crumbled bleu cheese and garnish with celery sticks.
- Ice Cream Sundae Bowl- dish out ice cream into tortilla, top with chocolate syrup and fresh fruit- strawberries, peaches, and/ or cherries.
- Salsa Dip Bowl- Dice tomatoes, onions, fresh basil, and peppers (If you want to add heat, add jalapeño peppers.)
- Bruschetta Bowl- Dice tomatoes, onions, fresh basil, and drizzle with olive oil, red wine vinegar and fresh garlic.
- Be creative and make a bowl for your next salad, dinner party, or football game!
Tips for Success When Using the Perfect Tortilla
To be honest, at first I thought I wouldn't use the Perfect Tortilla™ a lot.
I used to work at a restaurant that made great salads, and I craved a salad in a bowl- just like they used to make. When I saw the Perfect Tortilla™ Pan Set at the store, I thought I would try it out.
It absolutely satiated my desire for a restaurant-quality salad at home for a fraction of the cost.
The typical salad bowls in a restaurant are deep fried, which packs in a lot of extra calories that most Americans do not need.
The Perfect Tortilla™ allows you to make a delicious salad bowl without the need for extra oil or a deep fryer- you simply bake it in your oven.
A Great Place for Salads! Open for Lunch and Dinner! Field House Restaurant and Banquet Room
A great place for salads! Homemade dressings and fresh salads made to order!