- Food and Cooking»
- Cooking Ingredients»
- Fruit Ingredients
Health Benefits of Avocado
- Provides oleic acid which improves the cardiovascular system. It also contains folic acid to control homocysteine levels.
- It contains antioxidant Glutathione which boosts the body systems.
- Aids in regulating and stabilizing blood sugar.
- It contains lutein necessary to protect you from age related eye degeneration.
- It contains more fiber than any food and make you feel full faster and you will eat less.
Avocado Milkshake Ingredients
- 1 cup Avocado fruit, Peeled and chopped
- ½ cup Milk, *
- 6 Tablespoon Sugar, *
- ½ cup Ice cubes
- * You can use milkmaid instead of sugar and milk
- Decoration: Use can use mint leaves or cardamom powder
|Serving size: 100g|
|Calories from Fat||126|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 14 g||22%|
|Saturated fat 2 g||10%|
|Carbohydrates 8 g||3%|
|Fiber 6 g||24%|
|Cholesterol 0 mg|
|Sodium 7 mg|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
4 Steps : Avocado Milkshake Receipe
© 2014 Deena