Avocado with Shrimps
Ingredients For Avocado & Shrimps
- 2 Avocados
- 1 Lemmon
- 100 gram Shrims
- 1 tablespoon Ketchup
- 4 tablespoons of Mayo
- A twist of Salt
- A twist of Pepper
- A twist of Sugar
How To Make A Starter With Avocados And Shrims
- Cut the avocados length ways and remove the stone.
- Slice the lemon in 4 thin slices...use the ends to rub the avocado flesh so it doesn't turn brown.
- Whip mayo, ketchup, salt, pepper and sugar into a dressing and mix it with the fresh pealed shrimps. Put it in the middle of the avocados, where the stone used to be.
- Finally decorate the top with fresh parsley and a slice of lemon.
- Serve it cold with fresh bread or small pieces of toast
How To Peel An Avocado
Nutrition Facts | Avocados With Shrims
|Serving size: Half an avocado with 25 gram of shrims|
|Calories from Fat||135|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 15 g||23%|
|Saturated fat 1 g||5%|
|Unsaturated fat 7 g|
|Carbohydrates 7 g||2%|
|Sugar 0 g|
|Fiber 5 g||20%|
|Protein 6 g||12%|
|Cholesterol 36 mg||12%|
|Sodium 36 mg||2%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
Avocado trees in Andalucia
Did You Know
- The avocado is one of our most energizing fruits
- The fruit contains a huge amount of vitamin B, C, D, E & K
- Lemon juice prevents the meat of the avocado from discoloring
- Avocado - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Avocados are a commercially valuable fruit and are cultivated in tropical climates throughout the world (and some temperate ones, such as California), producing a blue-skinned, pear-shaped fruit that ripens after harvesting
- Avocado Information
Contains a variety of information on avocados including type of fruit, growing conditions, as well as an "ANSWERS to QUESTIONS" section for the backyard grower.