- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
BBQ beef ribs to die for.
This recipe is a favorite very time I make it. But be warned it's very messy and not so healthy.
- 2 pakages of beef ribs (24 ribs or so)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of milk
- Hot sauce (Tabasco or the like)
- 3 cups of all purpose flour
- Your choice of seasonings to taste(garlic, onion, salt and pepper a must)
- 2 tblsp sugar
- 1 cup oil or shortening
- 3-4 bottles of BBQ sauce
- Preheat oven to 275.
- Cut ribs into strips, remove excess fat and score them lightly. Set them aside.
- In a large pan heat oil or shortening.
- in a large bowl mix eggs, milk and hot sauce.
- in a medium size bakeing pan sift together the rest of the flour, sugar and seasonings.
- Dip the ribs in the dry mix, then egg mix, then into the dry mix again. Fry in the oil untill golden brown. They will not be fully cooked yet. Set them aside on a rack or papper towels to drain the oil.
- dump all your bbq sauce into another large bowl. Coat the ribs one by one in the sauce and place on a bakeing pan. It will take about 2 large bakeing pans.
- Place in the oven to slow bake for about 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- Let stand for 5-10 minutes. Than enjoy.