Today we prepare together the baked beet meatballs, vegetarian meatballs, based on genuine and delicious vegetables. An easy recipe to prepare perfect if we have friends who don't eat meat for dinner, a different version, with lots of vegetables, of the classic meatballs. A light recipe that everyone will agree at the table, light meatballs, full of vegetables, beautiful to look at and very good to eat. This recipe is gluten-free, lactose-free and also ideal for those allergic to nickel. Now let's see together how to prepare baked beet meatballs!
- The difficulty of recipe: easy
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 25 minutes
- Ready in: 40 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings
- 500 gr of freshly washed and cut chard
- 2 eggs
- 60 ml of lactose-free milk
- 30 gr of grated lactose-free cheese
- 70 gr of hard cheese without lactose
- Salt and pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Optional spices to taste
- Gluten-free breadcrumbs
1. To prepare the beet meatballs in the oven, take our cleaned and washed chard, put it in a pan, add half a glass of water. salt to taste and let it cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes, with a lid.
2. Once the beets are cooked, put them in a blender and blend them until you get cream of chard.
3. Put the chard puree in a bowl, add salt to taste, eggs, pepper and your favourite spices.
4. Mix all the ingredients and then add the milk and grated cheese, incorporating them into the mixture with the help of a spoon or spatula.
5. Finally, add the hard cheese cut into small pieces and the breadcrumbs a little at a time until you reach a soft but workable consistency.
6. With your hands, we shape the meatballs and put them on the baking sheet, covered with parchment paper and add a drizzle of oil on the surface.
7. Bring the meatballs to cook in a static oven, preheated to 190 ° for about 25 minutes, turning the meatballs halfway through cooking. Once cooked, bring them to the table still hot and stringy or keep them in the refrigerator, they will also be good cold the next day!
You may be interested to read
© 2020 special food