Baby corn Curry
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 small tomatoes, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 12 baby corns, chopped
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 6 curry leaves
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon Everest Kitchen King Masala
- to taste red chili powder
- to taste salt
How to Make Baby corn Curry
- Peel six cloves of garlic and chop it finely. Wash 2 small tomatoes and chop them finely. Peel one onion and chop it finely. Chop 12 baby corns.
- Put the baby corn along with salt to taste in a closed microwave cookware. Cook the baby corn on high in a 900 Watt Microwave for 3 minutes. Take out the cookware from the microwave and stir the baby corn with a spatula. Put it again in the microwave for another 3 minutes.
- Take 2 teaspoon of oil in a pan. Add one teaspoon of mustard seeds, one teaspoon of cumin seeds and 6 curry leaves to it.
- After the seeds crackle, add the chopped onions along with salt to taste. Saute till the color of onions change to pinkish brown.
- Now add 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder, 1 teaspoon of coriander powder, 1 teaspoon of cumin powder, 1 teaspoon of Everest Kitchen King Masala and red chili powder to taste.
- Now add the baby corn and saute it till it becomes soft.
- Finally, add the chopped tomatoes along with salt to taste and saute them for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot with chapati.