Ready in 15 Minutes!
Swai is economical and fish is good for you. This recipe takes 15 minutes baking time.
Swai fillets are individually wrapped and you can take out as many as you wish on short notice because it's not required to thaw.
This recipe is a family favorite!
Baked Swai, Roasted/Grilled Okra and Peppers, Fried Corn
- 4 Frozen Fillets Swai
- 3/4 Cup Bacon-flavored Ranch Dressing
- 2 Tablespoons Bacon Bits Any Brand Bacon Bits
- Place 4 frozen Swai fillets in baking dish.
- Place 3/4 cup Bacon-flavored Ranch Dressing over it and spread it over the fillets. Sprinkle with Bacon Bits for extra smoky bacon flavor.
- Place in oven and bake 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
Lay whole okra on cookie sheet. (Enough for four people). Add fresh baby peppers (orange, red, yellow). Spray with olive oil. Bake equal time with Swai. It takes the same time to cook as the four fillets of Swai.
Sauté frozen corn (enough for four people) in skillet with 1/2 stick of butter on medium heat.