Nat's Banana & Prune Cake topped with Mocha Cream Recipe
Want a nice delicious fruity cake everyone can enjoy?
Try my following recipe, I guarantee that you will love it especially if you are a fan of bananas and mocha!
Here's to all of you enjoying baking and also devouring the fruits of your efforts!
- 2 Bananas, Mashed
- 8-12 Prunes, Cut into small pieces
- 2 Eggs
- 75-100g Sugar
- 125g Self Raising Flour
- 25g Milk Powder
- 50g Butter, Melted
- 1/2-1 Small Lime, Juice
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- Beat the eggs and sugar with 1 teaspoon baking powder until stiff
- Beat in the mashed bananas and prune (that has been cut into small pieces) at low speed into the egg and sugar mixture. Mix in juice of 1/2-1 small lime and a bit of salt
- Fold in the Self raising flour and Milk powder
- Mix in the butter
- Pour into a 9 inch by 9 inch square tin and bake in a preheated oven at 180 Degrees Celsius for 23-25 minutes until cooked through
Nat's Mocha Frosting Recipe
- Margarine 50%
- Sugar 1-4 teaspoons
- Milk Powder 1 tablespoon
- Coffee Flavored Liquid from Cake Shop 1/2-1 tablespoon
- Chocolate Frosting 1-2 tablespoons
- Cake Cream qs
Pipe the above Mocha frosting above the Banana and Prune Cake and Serve!