- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
My sister's Potato Salad
Tell me what you think!
My sister's recipe :)
I love when my sister makes potato salad. She usually makes it for family outings or Sunday dinners. It's the best one I have ever had. Since I moved away I don't get to enjoy it as often as I want to...So I begged her for the recipe. She willingly obliged. She's so sweet!
It's a super simple recipe that should appeal to your taste buds!
- 2 Big Russet potato, boiled and diced. Skin on or off.
- 1tbsp white onion, diced very small almost minced
- 3 tbsp mayo, or more ( I like more)
- 1/3 cup ham, diced
- 2 oz sharp cheese, shredded
- 2 boiled eggs, diced
- 1tbsp Deli mustard
- Adobo, as desired (can substitute salt and pepper, if you like)
- Throw all the ingredients in a big bowl and mix.