Benefits of Drinking Lemon Water Every Morning
When life threw you lemon, drink lemon water. Drinking lemon water not only quenches our thirst better compare to other beverages but also provide us with lots of vitamins, minerals and some other great ingredients that our body required. Lemon works best as a morning drink as it helps eliminate toxins and also regulate our digestive system. Lemon itself is a rich source of nutrients which include Vitamin C, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, potassium and pectin fiber. Here is a list of benefits that comes with drinking lemon water every morning.
- Drinking lemon water right after you wake up each morning helps prevents dehydration as well as reduces bloating and gastric.
- Warm lemon water contains citric acid that helps aid our digestive system and cleanse out toxins found in our body.
- Adding lemon to our mineral water is good for our joints by reducing the pain in the joints and muscles.
- Drinking lemon water helps boost our immune system.
- Lemon water acts as an antioxidant which helps decrease your blemishes and also wrinkles. Additionally, because it is detoxifying, it helps maintain your skin’s radiance.
- Lemon water provides an excellent source of potassium which is good for your heart, brain as well as nerves function.
- The pectin fiber in the lemon may also help you lose weight because pectin fiber assists in fighting hunger and cravings.
- Drinking lemon water helps freshen up your breath and also help relieve toothaches. As the citric acid in lemon water may erode your teeth, it is best to avoid brushing your teeth after drinking lemon water or brush your teeth before drinking lemon water.
- Balance your pH levels. Drinking lemon water regularly helps remove overall acidity in your body which includes uric acid in the joints which is the primary source of pain and inflammation.
- Drinking lemon water also gives you energy as well as enhances your mood. Lemon contains plenty of negative charged ions, providing more energy when it enters your digestive system. Plus, the scent of lemon also helps brighten up your mood and also helps clear up your mind.
- Lemon water helps regulate your bowel movement so you might probably want to be near the toilet at all times.
- Drinking lemon water aids in cleansing your blood flow which includes your blood vessels and arteries.
- Daily intake of lemon water may help reduces high blood pressure by 10%.
- Drinking lemon water helps prevent the growth and multiplication of pathogenic bacteria that causes viral infections and diseases, and also helps cure common cold.
- Drinking lemon water may aid as an antiseptic and help detox your system. It is also a great way to help a hangover.
That is all for this hub. If these 15 facts do not convince you to drink lemon water, I don’t know what will. Anyway, now that you know the benefits, why not adopt to drinking lemon water every morning starting now. Hope you find this hub interesting and have a great day!