- Food and Cooking»
- Breakfast Recipes
Best Beer Pancake Recipe
Who doesnt love pancakes? And who doesn't enjoy an occasional beer?
This recipe combines both and it is delicious! You can taste a hint of beer and a little sweetness.
Not to worry, when you cook them the alcohol cooks out. It only leaves the flavor.
- 1 1/2 cup Flour
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 3/4 tbs Baking Powder
- 1/2 tbs Salt
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup Beer
- 2 tbs Melted Butter
- Mix flour, sugar baming powder and salt in a bowl
- Add egg and beer
- Mix until egg is well blended
- Add melted butter, mix again
- Let sit for a few minutes before cooking
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter onto hot greased skillet until bubbles apear on top.
- Cook another minute