- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon carom seeds
- 2 tablespoons clarified butter
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- salt, as required
- water, as required
- Take a bowl, add whole wheat flour, carom seeds, baking soda, salt, and clarified butter.
- Mix it, and add water to form a soft dough. Rest it for 10 minutes
- Now, take an appam mould or roasting rack, heat on medium flame and grease it with butter.
- Take a small portion of dough, shape it circularly and place it on each section of the mould.
- Turn and cook each side of litti.
- Remove it when you can see the colour changes, the upper part forms a crust and cracks are formed.
- You can enjoy the litti with chokha, dal, or butter.
|Serving size: 4|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|