Breakfast Bacon And Egg Pizza Recipe
Delicious Breakfast Bacon And Egg Pizza Recipe
Today I want to share with you a recipe I recently made. It is a breakfast style pizza. This recipe is very simple and can be made with a few ingredients which you probably already have in your house. If you would like you can make your own pizza base however I purchased mine from the supermarket to save time as making your own pizza base can be quite time consuming. Although this is a breakfast pizza you can make this at anytime of the day. Also if you would like to make your own pizza base I will leave a video below that I made a while ago which shows you how you can make your own pizza base in the comfort of your own home.
Making Your Own Pizza At Home From Scratch
- 1 slice bacon, chopped
- 2-4 eggs
- 1 pizza base
- cheese, grated
- BBQ sauce
- tomato paste
- The first thing you need to do is spread pizza sauce onto the base of your pizza. To make the pizza sauce I combine tomato paste and BBQ sauce together at a 50-50 ratio.
- Now you want to add your bacon to the pizza. You want to cook the bacon in a pan before hand and cut it into small bite sized pieces. I used 1 slice of bacon but you can use more if you want to.
- Now you want to crack your eggs onto the pizza. I added 1 egg to the center of my pizza but I think the perfect amount would be 2-3.
- Now you want to cover the top of your pizza with grated cheese. The amount of cheese you add depends on how much you love cheese. After covering the pizza with grated cheese you can add a little more BBQ sauce to the top of the pizza if you would like.
- Bake your pizza in the oven at 200° Celsius / 390° Fahrenheit for around 10 minutes or until the base is nice and golden.
My Pizza Before Being Cooked
This is a very simple recipe to make and I suggest you give it ago. The great thing about this recipe is that you probably already have all of the ingredients in your own home. If you are making it with a base purchased from the store it takes no longer than 10 minutes to prepare and another 10 minutes to cook it in the oven. It is great for breakfast but of course you can make and eat this meal at anytime of the day. I have also left a video below showing you step by step how to make this pizza. Thanks for checking out my hub and if you make this pizza leave me a comment below and let me know how it turned out.