The ingredients I have in this recipe are almost all optional! You may use any meat and veggie your heart desires. Or you can follow my recipe and enjoy a savory meal!
- 12 Eggs, Beaten
- 1/2 Bag Tater tots, (Follow directions on bag for cooking)
- 1 Cup Milk
- 2 Pounds Pork Sausage, (You may use precooked sausage patties to save time and money)
- 1 Package Bacon, (You may use bacon bits to save time and money)
- 3 Bell peppers, Chopped
- 3 Green onions, Sliced thinly
- 8 Flour tortillas
- 1 Package Cheddar cheese
- 1 Bunch Cilantro, Chopped
- Salt and pepper, To taste
- 1 Jug Salsa
- 1 package Uncle Ben's rice, any kind of rice
- Follow the instructions on the tater tot package and have tots cooking while preparing and cooking egg mix.
- Before starting egg mix make sure you cook the bacon and sausage and cut them both into bite sized pieces. (Unless you are using bacon bits and pre-cooked sausage patties).
- Mix milk and eggs together; whisk well.
- In a large skillet (medium heat) mix together sausage, bacon, green onion, bell peppers and rice. After cooking it for about 3-5 minutes add the egg mixture. Stirring occasionally. (Remember you don't have to use the veggies that I have chosen. You may use any veggie you want. In example... mushrooms, corn, avocados, tomatoes, sun dried tomatoes, basil, spinach etc.
- Once your egg mix is completely cooked and the tots are done warm up tortillas in the microwave for about 20 seconds. Lay down some tots and egg mix on the warm tortilla, sprinkle cheese, add a dollop of sour cream and salsa. Fold together and serve.