Broiled Venison Burger Buns
Cooked to Perfection.
Almost like meatloaf, but you spread it directly on a hamburger buns, or bread, and broil until edges of bread are brown, not burnt.
What is venison, you ask? It's deer. My hubby deer hunts so, if we are lucky, we eat venison. If not, well, then not. What does it taste like? Umm. Deer.
It could taste like ground beef. It could taste like dark turkey meat. Maybe even liver.
Where did we get this recipe? Our daughters hubby.
- 1 pound ground venison, raw
- 1 sweet pepper, minced
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Preheat broiler. Shelf on ledge 2. Place aluminum foil on baking sheet
- Mix ingredients, adding enough milk to make it spreadable.
- Spread mixture on buns. Place on sheet, meat side up.
- Broil until bread browns.
Treat Like Regular Burger
After broiling, eat with open face. Put two sides together and eat like double burger. Add ketchup, mustard, cheese, pickles or whatever you like.