- Food and Cooking»
- Dessert Recipes
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Packed Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Butter, (Softened)
- 2 Large Egg Whites
- 2 Teaspoons Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/4 Cups Peanut Butter, (Chunky or Smooth, either works)
- 1 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 5 (2.1 Ounce) Butterfinger Candy Bars, (Chopped)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and in a bowl cream Butter and both Sugars together.
- Add your Egg Whites in and beat well. Next blend in the Peanut Butter and Vanilla.
- Lastly add the Flour Baking Soda, Salt and Chopped Butterfinger's and combine until it makes a dough.
- Form dough into 1 1/2 inch balls and place on a baking sheet. Bake them for 10-12 minutes or until they look light brown in color. Have yourself a Butterfinger Cookie!