- Food and Cooking»
- Starter & Snack Recipes
If you are looking for a tasty treat to use as a snack or dessert, this is great. It is enjoyed by kids and adults alike. It is a simple recipe which only requires three ingredients and minimal cooking. Give it a try. If you are not a fan of butterscotch, you could probably try milk chocolate chips and maybe add a little coconut flakes.
- 2 packages butterscotch chips
- 8 oz chopped pecans
- 1 large can chow mein noodles
- Melt butterscotch chips over low heat.
- Add the pecans and the noodles. Stir til everything is covered.
- Use a tablespoon and drop piles of mix on a cookie sheet or wax paper lined counter. Let cool. So delicious!