Chocolate and Chilli Pudding
Today we prepare together the chocolate and chilli pudding, a spoon dessert, easy and quick to prepare, it will only take a few minutes to prepare this delicious and spicy pudding. The chocolate and chilli pudding is perfect to prepare for a romantic dinner, delicious and a little aphrodisiac thanks to the hot pepper, it will conquer your partner at the first teaspoon. A creamy and enveloping dessert, perfect to serve at the end of a meal, it only takes 5 minutes to prepare it and then a few hours of rest in the refrigerator, so that it is fresh and spicy on the palate. The taste of chocolate in combination with chilli is so special that, after the last teaspoon, the kiss is guaranteed. Now let's see together how to prepare the chocolate and chilli pudding!
- Preparation time: 5 min
- Ready in: 5 min
- Yield: 2
- 200 ml of milk
- 70 grams of sugar
- 20 gr of corn starch
- 15 gr of bitter cocoa
- Chilli powder
- Fresh chillies for decoration.
You may be interested to read
1. To prepare the chocolate and chili pudding, first heat the milk in a saucepan.
2. In another saucepan, put the sugar, starch, cocoa and mix all the powders. Add the hot milk slowly, mixing well with a whisk, to prevent lumps from forming.
3. Now bring the saucepan over the heat and stir over low heat, until the mixture has thickened. This will take approximately 5 minutes.
4. Once our pudding has thickened, turn off the heat, add the tip of a teaspoon of chilli pepper and mix. Let's taste if necessary and add more. At this point we remove the saucepan from the heat and with a ladle pour the pudding cream into two glasses. Put the glasses in the refrigerator and let them thicken for about an hour. We decorate with fresh chillies before bringing our pudding to the table!
© 2020 special food