- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
Coca Cola Cherrry Gelatin Salad
I came across this recipe in a old church cookbook. This is nothing I would make, I don't like Coke or cherries, but this recipe was once rather popular and someone might be searching for it.
- 1 can or bottle Coca Cola
- 1 large package black cherry gelatin
- 3 ounce package cream cheese
- 16 ounce can pitted Bing Cherries
- 9 ounce can crushed pineapple
- Drain both cherries and pineapple and save the juice.
- Combine the juice with enough Coca Cola to make 2 cups of liquid.
- Put liquid in saucepan and bring to a boil. Add gelatin and stir until dissolved.
- Stir in cheese.
- Cool until slightly thickened, about a hour.
- Add remaining ingredients and pour into mold. Chill until firm