Capsicum with boiled eggs: Easy and quick recipe
I like quick and tasty recipes and always keep on looking such recipes. This one is one of them. I never liked capsicums before I came to this recipe. This is super easy yet very delicious and get prepared in half an hour.
Capsicum 1 Kg
Tomato ½ Kg
Eggs 4 (boiled)
Black caraway seeds 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Red chili powder 1 tbsp
Turmeric powder 1 tsp
Oil 2 tbsp
- Cut the capsicums in approximately 1 inch square pieces
- Chop the ½ kg tomatoes You can reduce the quantity of tomatoes up to your taste. I like more tomatoes so I add ½ kg.
- Add 2 tbsp of oil in cooking pan.
- Add black caraway seeds/ black cumin seeds in hot oil. Saute them for few seconds.
- Add chopped tomatoes and cook them until they get tender.
- Add capsicum,salt,red chili powder and turmeric powder in tendered tomatoes mix them well.
- Put the lid on cooking pan and let them cook 15 to 20 mins on medium heat.
- Don’t add water as capsicum will leave its on water and let it cook in its own water.
- When water is dried and capsicums are done put it in serving bowl.
- Peal boiled eggs and cut them into half.
- Put the half cut eggs on cooked capsicums in serving bowl.
- Your delicious capsicums with boiled eggs are ready.
- Have it with Chapatis or Nan or white rice.