Chana Dal Fry
Chana Dal Fry is a kind of Dal Fry. Those of you have tasted Dal fry, if they taste it they will understand the difference between the two. And those who haven't tasted Dal fry they can cook this Chana Dal Fry, and I assure you that you will not be disappointed. This recipe will let you fall in love with the pulses.
Chana Dal Fry
- 500g Split Bengal Gram or Chana Dal, Boiled
- 1 cup Onion, Paste
- 1/2 cup Ginger-Garlic, Paste
- 2 table spoon Kashmiri Mirch
- 2 table spoon Coriander, Powder
- 1 table spoon Cumin, Powder
- 3 table spoon Cashew, Paste
- 2 table spoon Kasauri Methi
- 2 table spoon Indian Bay Leaf, Clove, Cardamom and Cinammon
- 2 table spoon White oil
- 1 table spoon Butter
- 1 cup tomato, grated
- According to Taste Sugar and Salt
- 1/2 cup Onion, grated
- 2 table spoon tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup Coriander leaves, grated
- Put a frying pan on a gas oven and then add white oil and butter in it. Allow them to get heated up then add Indian bay leaf, cardamom, Cinnamon and clove in it. Now add onion and ginger-garlic paste in it.
- After that add grated tomato, coriander and cumin powder. Also add to it Kashmiri Mirch. Now add sugar and salt in it. After stirring it for quite a few time add the cashew paste in it. Fix all these spices well and the split bengal gram or Chana Dal in it.
- Now mix all these things very well and then stir it for 3 to 4 minutes. Now add Kasauri methi and 1/2 table spoon butter in it. Do not mix it. Now serve it in a serving bowl. Garnish the Chana Dal Fry with grated onion, tomato sauce, and with grated coriander leaves.