"Cheesy Chicken Fajita Sandwich Recipe"
Cheesy Chicken Fajita Sandwich Recipe.
If you have ever wondered, what you can make for your kids lunch box or evening party in 15-20 minutes, then this recipe is for you dear.
It is delicious, easy, simple to make and you don't need a toaster. All you can need is some cheese, bread slices and few basic ingredients. These are great to carry to school or office in lunch box or loved by many.
This summer sandwich recipe is about to make your life full of fun, so much easier and, of course, so much tastier.
- 4 bread slices or according to your need.
- 1 tbsp vinegar.
- 200gms boneless chicken.
- 1/2 red capsicum (chopped)
- 1/2 green capsicum (chopped)
- 1/2 yellow capsicum (chopped)
- 1/2 orange capsicum (chopped)
- Instead of red capsicum, you can use tomatoes (chopped)
- Instead of yellow capsicum, you can use sweet corns.
- 2 small onions (chopped)
- 1 tsp red chili powder.
- 1/2 tsp salt or according to your taste.
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder.
- 1 tsp cumin powder.
- 1 tsp coriander powder.
- 1 tsp paprika powder.
- 1/4 tsp oregano.
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder.
- 1 tbsp oil.
- 4 tbsp ketchup.
- 1 tbsp soya sauce.
- 1 tbsp chilli sauce.
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese (grated)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (grated)
- Take a pan and add oil.
- Heat oil on medium to low flame.
- Add boneless chicken in it.
- At least, cook for 5 minutes on medium flame and broil to change the color.
- Add onions, vinegar, soya sauce, garlic powder and red chili powder.
- Mix them well.
- Add salt, cumin powder, coriander powder, black pepper powder, paprika powder and oregano in it.
- Mix them well.
- Then add chilli sauce and mix it.
- Add red, green, yellow and orange capsicum in it.
- Cook for 2 minutes on medium flame.
- Add ketchup in it and mix it well.
- Cook for 2 minutes, then off the flame.
- Fry all the bread slices on skillet to make them toasted.
- Now take a toasted bread.
- Put one and half spoon of filling on it.
- Add grated mozzarella and cheddar cheese on it.
- Lodge another toasted bread on it.
- Now it's ready to be grilled.
- Then, lodge it on grill track (3 minutes for every sandwich)
- Take it out after 3 minutes.
- Your delicious, full of cheese, and, crunchy sandwiches are ready.
- Enjoy it with your family and friends.