- Food and Cooking»
- Starter & Snack Recipes
Crispy Cheesy Crackers
I love cheese. I love garlic. I needed a snack. So ...
- 1 C Pre-made baking mix
- ½ C Sharp cheddar cheese, shreded
- ½ C Monterrey Jack cheese, shreded
- ¼ C Parmesan cheese, shreded
- 2 T green onion, chopped
- 1 T Garlic, minced
- 1 t Garlic powder
- ½ t Ground black pepper
- ¼ C Mayonaise
- ¼ C Sour cream
- Preheat oven to 375°
- In a bowl, mix the first eight ingredients together well.
- Add the mayonnaise and sour cream and stir until well incorporated.
- Drop by the spoonful onto a lightly greased cookie sheet and flatten with a fork. Make sure you leave room for the crackers to spread out during cooking.
- Cook for approximately 12 to 15 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Cool on wire rack and place on paper toweling before storing.