- Food and Cooking»
- Starter & Snack Recipes
Cheesy Spinach and Sausage Dip
Spinach and sausage combine perfectly in this cheesy dip. Be sure to have enough bagel chips or french bread slices on hand for dipping, because this wonderful dip is sure to be a crowd pleaser!
- Lightly grease a large skillet.
- Combine the sausage, sweet pepper, onion and garlic in the skillet.
- Place the skillet over medium heat and cook until the sausage browns. Drain, and set the mixture aside.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together the sour cream, mayonnaise, Parmesan and cream cheese. Add the banana peppers, spinach and sausage mixture. Stir to combine.
- Spread the mixture evenly in a 9-inch fluted quiche dish.
- Bake in the oven @ 350 degrees F. until bubbly (about 30 minutes).
- Serve with bagel chips or toasted French bread slices.
- (2) 8 ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup finely shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 pound bulk italian sausage
- 2 cups chopped fresh spinach leaves
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 sweet red pepper, chopped
- 2 ounces milk
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup banana pepper rings, drained and chopped
- bagel chips or toasted french bread slices
|Serving size: 4 tablespoons of dip|
|Calories from Fat||72|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 8 g||12%|
|Saturated fat 6 g||30%|
|Unsaturated fat 2 g|
|Carbohydrates 2 g||1%|
|Fiber 0 g|
|Protein 8 g||16%|
|Cholesterol 34 mg||11%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|