Chicken And Cheddar Casserole
Chicken And Cheddar Casserole Recipe
Here is one of the best recipes for chicken and cheddar casserole that you will ever eat. To me this is truly one of the best chicken casseroles that you will ever eat.Everyone I have ever made it for says it is the best chicken casserole they have ever tasted. For extra flavor punch add sharp cheddar instead of regular cheddar.
For Your Recipe You Will Need.
1. 4 Cups Diced Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast.
2. 2 Boxes Stove Top Stuffing.
3. 2 Cans Cream Of Chicken Soup.
4. 2 Cans Chicken Broth.
5. 1 Pound Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
6. 2 Tablespoons Minced Fresh Garlic.
7. 1 Tablespoon Ground Cayenne Pepper.
8. 1 Teaspoon Salt.
9. 1 Teaspoon Black Pepper.
10. Butter Crackers For Top Of Casserole Crushed Well.
Mix all of the above ingredients except your crackers in a large bowl and mix well. Pour into either one large casserole dish or a couple of smaller ones. Sprinkle the top of your casserole or casseroles with the butter crackers crumbled up well. Bake for 45 minutes at 400 degrees. Keep a eye on your casserole and add tinfoil over the casserole if your cracker crumbs start to burn.