- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
Other things you can add
You can add other vegetables to this dish if desired as with the one pictured I used a yellow bell pepper instead of a green bell pepper.. I also have used a red bell pepper for flavor and color as well as possibly using a small amount of finely chopped Jalapino pepper for a little more kick for heat. These are absolutely going to be a favorite meal or at least appetizer snack in our home.Enjoy and please don't forget to rate this recipe.
- 2 13 oz cans White Chicken
- 2 Cups finely crushed Ritz or other brand buttery crackers
- 1/4 Cup Finely Chopped Celery
- 1/4 Cup Finely chopped Onion
- 2 Large White Eggs
- 0.75 Oz. Dry Salad Dressing and Seasoning mix, Preferably a garlic and herb as I used
- 1/4 Cup Canola Oil
- 1/4 Tsp Minced Garlic
- 1/8 Tsp Old Bay Spice or Zaterains Cajun spice
- To Taste Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper
- Small Sprigs Fresh Rosemary, Garnish on top when serving
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 1/8 Tsp Canola Oil
- Combine chicken, crackers, celery, onion, eggs, Old Bay, and only half the packet of dressing mix.
- Take handfuls of mixture and roll into balls then flatten into 4 inch wide by 1-2 inch thick patties.
- Add 1/4 Cup Canola Oil to a skillet and heat for 2-3 minutes on Medium heat.
- Place patties in the heated oil and cook for 5 minutes or until a nice golden brown.
- In a separate small bowl combine the remaining half of salad dressing mix with 1/4 Water and 1/8 Tsp Canola Oil and set aside.
- After cooking patties to desired browning, place the patties on a plate add salt and pepper to taste. Drizzle very lightly with the salad dressing mix from the separate bowl and top the with a very small sprig of Fresh Rosemary to garnish.