Chicken Corn Soup
Chicken Corn Soup Recipe
What is Chicken Corn Soup?
Chicken corn soup is a traditional Chinese soup. Chicken corns soup is often served as a starter in Chinese restraunts. Chicken corns soup is a wonderful watery chicken broth that will tantalise your tastebuds but will not fill you up too much for your main meal. Chicken corn soup is a wonderful soup to have when you have a cold. There are several different chicken corn soup recipes available out there but I prefer to use a nice simple recipe.
2 pint Chicken Stock
250g Can Sweetcorn
1/2 tsp Salt
2 tbsp Cornflour
4 tbspns Cold water
2 Spring Onions, finely chopped
2 Egg Whites
2 tbpns Milk
200g Finely Diced Chicken, cooked
1) Start off by mixing the cornflour with the water to make a paste like substance
2) Bring the chicken stock to the boil
3) Add to the bloiling stock the chicken, salt, cornflour mix, spring onions and sweetcorn. Then allow to simmer for about 10 minutes
4) Mix together the egg whites and the milk then slowely drizzle this mix into the soup. You must be stirring the soup as you add the egg and milk or the mix will cause egg chuncks to form and will ruin the soup. Take the soup off the heat after doing this
5) Serve the soup and enjoy!