- Food and Cooking»
- Quick & Easy Recipes
Chicken fajita and veggie fajitas wraps recipe-burritos recipe
Chicken fajita and veggie fajitas wraps recipe
Here I am going to give you few recipes for quick fajitas tortilla wraps, which includes chicken fajita wraps, Mayonnaise chicken fajitas, Veggie fajita wraps and feta and tomato fajita wraps. Make your own fajitas in no time just keep the stock of few basic toppings and spreads in your kitchen.
Few basic ingredients for different types of fajitas
- Sour cream
- Green presto
- Red/green pepper
- Red onion
Tortilla Wraps heating instructions
- To oven heat: Preheat oven to 200C /fan mark 6.Wrap tortillas in foil and place on a baking tray for approx. 6 min.
- To microwave: Place tortillas on microwavable plate. Microwave on full power for 8 sec for 1 tortilla, about12 sec for 2 tortillas
- To fry: Place one tortilla in a hot, dry frying pan over a medium temperature.Heat for approx. 8 sec per side
Chicken fajitas Wrap: Creative toppings with guacamole chicken fajita
- Spread wraps with sour cream evenly.
- Put some slices of cooked chicken, red pepper and red onion. Add freshly ground pepper.
- Top with a little spicy salsa, grated cheese and guacamole.
- Fold up and serve
Mayonnaise chicken fajitas wrap: Simple Mayonnaise chicken fajita
- Mix mayonnaise with lemon juice and spread thinly on wraps
- Fill with shredded lettuce, 3-4 fresh jalapenos and cooked chicken slices.
- Fold up and serve
Veggie Fajitas wrap: A great colourful vegetarian fajita
- Mix mayonnaise with some green pesto and spread thinly over wraps
- Fry chunky roasted red onion, red pepper, green pepper in olive oil. Add salsa and cook for 5 minutes.
- Fill with the salsa prepared and sprinkle with fresh coriander or basil.
- Add chopped avocados.
- Roll up tortillas and serve
Feta and Tomato fajita wrap: Enjoy simply cheesy tomato fajita
- Spread wraps thinly with green pesto
- Top with shredded lettuce, feta cubes, diced tomatoes and drained sweet corns
- Sprinkle pinch of black pepper
- Drizzle with a little lime juice or vinegar.
- Fold up and serve.