Chicken Fajitas with Veggies!
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 20 min
Ready in: 35 min
Yields: 2 fajitas per person ( recipe feeds 2 people)
- 1 lb sliced chicke, not too thin
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 bell pepper, sliced, your choice
- 1 package portabella mushrooms, sliced
- 1 package fajita seasoning
- 2-3 tbsp oil or butter
- 1/3 cup water
- 4 tortilla wraps
- cheese, sour cream, jalapenos, optional
- Preheat a large skillet on medium-high heat. Add the butter or oil and melt covering the bottom of the skillet. Add the chicken, pepper, and onion. Add some salt and pepper and cook for about 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and veggies are softened. Add the mushroom and cook for another 5 minutes. Add the seasoning packet and the water. Lower the heat to low and let the sauce thicken. Serve on tortillas and add condiments if desired.