Who loves meatballs? I do. This is a great and simple recipe for meatballs. There are only three ingredients, chili sauce, cranberry sauce, and the meatballs. You can use the crock pot or the oven but it may take longer to make if you use the oven. This is a great recipe to use if you are going or hosting a party. This is even perfect for an appetizer. Hope you enjoy this recipe.
Cook Time is 4 hours
- 1 (14 oz) can cranberry sauce
- 1 ( 12 0z) bottle chili sauce
- 2 bags precooked small meatballs, frozen
- Combine chili and cranberry sauce in a pan.
- Cook on low to medium heat. Keep stirring the sauces until they are smooth then place the meatballs in a slow cooker or crock pot.
- Pour the sauce mix over the meatballs. Cook on high heat for 4 hours and keep stirring every 40 minutes.