- Food and Cooking»
- Dessert Recipes»
- Chocolate Desserts
Choc balls are made the same way as rum balls but in choc balls you dont put rum. A non alcoholic desert great for kids to make. If you like you can add Rum essences which is non alcoholic, but we prefer without it as it is yummy.
- 1 Packet Arrowroot Biscuits
- 1 Tin Condensed Milk
- 1/2 Cup Desiccated Coconut
- 1/4 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 cup extra Desiccated coconut, for rolling
- Crush the biscuits, either using a rolling pin or placing them in the food processor and processing them until all is crushed finely to powder
- Place the crushed biscuits in a large bowl, add 1/2 cup coconut, cocoa powder mix well until combined.
- Open the condensed milk and pour it in the biscuit mixture. Mix well until all comes together and is combined.
- Take 1 teaspoons of the mixture in your hand and make round balls. Roll the balls in the desiccated coconut and keep aside. Repeat with the remaining untill all is done.
- Place the choc balls in the fridge for 10 - 15 mins to cool, set and harden up a little. Take it out of fridge and serve.
Choc balls what can I say.... its full of chocolaty, coconuty yummiest balls. This is kids friendly version but to make it adult friendly add a few drops of rum or vodka.
Do share you pictures with us on Facebook.
Whats you favorite?
© 2014 Asweeni's Kitchen