The easiest cake ever to make. I am a big fan of biscuits, I love to create thing with biscuits. So here is my creation of choc ripple cake. Once you try this you wouldnt want to try anything else. This is a classic Australian cake. There's zero baking involved and the whole thing takes about 15 minutes to put together. It's just like the festive favourite yule log but with about 10% of the effort and 100% of the deliciousness.. it's soon going to be your families favorite desert.
Choc Ripple Cake
- 1 packet Choc ripple Biscuit
- 500 ml Thickened Cream
- 1 Tablespoon Caster Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- For Dusting Chocolate powder, chocolate sprinkles
- Pour the cream , caster sugar and vanilla essence in a large bowl. Using an electric beater, beat until firm peaks foam.
- Spread a little of the cream along a serving plater to make the base. Stand 1 biscuit upright on its edge and spread with the cream. Place another biscuit and sandwich together. Continue layering with cream and remaining biscuit to form a log.
- Spread the remaining cream over the biscuit log to cover. Place in the fridge for 6 hours.
- Once set cut diagonally to get the strip effect. Enjoy
The longer the cake sets in the fridge the better and softer the cake will be.
Other Recipes from Asweeni's Kitchen
- No Gelatin Marshallow
I found this recipe on Facebook which didnt require gelatin to my surprise I decided to try it. When I was reading the recipe it wasnt clear as it didnt have any timings or exact measurements.
Dhal is indian lentils soup. Great dish for vegan and vegetarians. Lentils are full of vitamins and minerals. Great dish for kids and very easy to make.
- Bara Vada
In fiji we call it Bara, in india they call it lentil Vada. A very simple and easy recipe to make you can make this recipe in just a few hours time. If your in a hurry and dont have time to soak the spilt peas overnight, then just soak it in hot wate
- Semolina Idly
Fiji style semolina idly. There are different styles of idly most of them are made with rice and urdh dhal. Semolina idly can be made on the day in half an hour. Not only it taste good but it is also easy to make.
- Chicken Tikka
Chicken tikka is a dish that was very popular in India and Pakistan but now all around the world as well. Originally chicken tikka is cooked in a clay oven called tandoor, since it is not available around the world most people just use the ordinary o
- Coconut Milk Chicken Curry
Chicken cooked in coconut milk and spices one of the delicious curry to have. Not only thai people use coconut milk in their curry but indians also use coconut milk. This is a fiji indian curry.
- Choc ripple
The easiest cake ever to make. I am a big fan of biscuits, I love to create thing with biscuits. So here is my creation of choc ripple cake. Once you try this you wouldnt want to try anything else. This is a classic Australian cake. There's zero baki
Peda is a indian sweet which is usually made of milk. Some people call it milk fudge. Here in my recipe I have used condensed milk and milk powder. The texture is usually semi soft.
- Sweet Chilly Chicken
Indian Chinese inspired food.
- Easy Tamarind Chutney
Easy tamarind chutney which is sweet, sour and very spicy. You can use this as a relish as well it goes well with sandwiches and rice aswell or as a dip.