- Food and Cooking»
- Dessert Recipes»
- Chocolate Desserts
The easiest cake ever to make. I am a big fan of biscuits, I love to create thing with biscuits. So here is my creation of choc ripple cake. Once you try this you wouldnt want to try anything else. This is a classic Australian cake. There's zero baking involved and the whole thing takes about 15 minutes to put together. It's just like the festive favourite yule log but with about 10% of the effort and 100% of the deliciousness.. it's soon going to be your families favorite desert.
- 1 packet Choc ripple Biscuit
- 500 ml Thickened Cream
- 1 Tablespoon Caster Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- For Dusting Chocolate powder, chocolate sprinkles
- Pour the cream , caster sugar and vanilla essence in a large bowl. Using an electric beater, beat until firm peaks foam.
- Spread a little of the cream along a serving plater to make the base. Stand 1 biscuit upright on its edge and spread with the cream. Place another biscuit and sandwich together. Continue layering with cream and remaining biscuit to form a log.
- Spread the remaining cream over the biscuit log to cover. Place in the fridge for 6 hours.
- Once set cut diagonally to get the strip effect. Enjoy
Choc Ripple Cake
The longer the cake sets in the fridge the better and softer the cake will be. I usually leave it overnight and then serve it for lunch or dinner dessert.
Its not too sweet nor it is over sweet you can substitute the sugar to sweetener.
© 2014 Asweeni's Kitchen