Choco Brownie Cupcake
Do you have a sweet tooth? And you need cupcake with some brownies together? Or you can't decide whether to have a cupcake or a brownie? So here's my recipe for you by which you can enjoy a Delicious choco brownie cupcake.
- 175 gm plain flour
- 185 gm caster sugar
- 30 gm cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonated soda
- 75 gm dark chocolate
- 120 milliliters cold coffee
- 105 milliliters vegetable oil
- 120 milliliters buttermilk
- 2 eggs, large free range
- 250 gm butter
- 250 gm dark chocolate
- 350 gm caster sugar
- 6 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 150 gm plain flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 250 gm butter
- 2 cups icing sugar
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup brownie mix
Preheat the oven to 160°C and line a 12 holed muffin tray with paper cases.
2. Finely chop the chocolate and add to a medium sized bowl.
3. Add the rest of the dry ingredients to the same bowl using a sieve - so ... the plain flour, cocoa powder, caster sugar and bicarbonate of soda. Mix with a whisk so everything is combined.
4. In a free standing mixer bowl - add the eggs, cooled coffee, buttermilk and vegetable oil and beat for a minute or so until combined.
5. With the mixer on slow - gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Beat for a couple of minutes until everything is combined.
6. Transfer the mixture to a jug as it will be too runny to spoon into the cases.
7. Fill the paper cases 2/3 full and use a spoon to catch the drips from the jug as you fill up each case.
8. Bake for 20 minutes or until they spring back when touched.
9. Transfer to a wire cooling rack to cool completely.
Preheat Oven to 180 Celsius (350 degrees Fahrenheit)
1. Grease a 10 inch baking tin (pan)
2. If you want a nutty crust, spread a layer of crushed hazel nuts over the bottom of your pan. Set aside. Of course, you can use what ever kind of nuts you want. If you need to crush the nuts, use a rolling pin to smush them.
3. Melt butter and dark chocolate together. She recommends melting the butter and chocolate in a pan over boiling water. Once melted, set aside the melted chocolate and butter so it can cool while you are working on the next step.
4. Beat the eggs and sugar together for a couple of minutes at high speed.
5. Add 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract to the egg mixture.
6. Add the chocolate mixture to the egg and sugar mixture and mix at low speed until combined.
7. Add a pinch of salt into your sifted flour.
8. Slowly fold the flour mixture into the chocolate mixture. Mix until combined.
9. Add the brownie mixture and spread out evenly.
10. Bake at 180 Celsius (350 degrees Fahrenheit) for 25 – 35 minutes.
11. Allow the brownies to cool for one hour.
Choco brownie cream
Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and allow it to cool for an hour or more in your refrigerator
Choco brownie cupcake
- Using a small cookie cutters or back part of any nozzle cut a small piece from the center of the cupcake and put it aside
- Do the same with brownies too.
- Place a cylinder cutted brownie in the center of the cupcake.
- Pipe some swirl using the frosting prepared before.
- Enjoy yummy delicious choco brownie cupcakes.
© 2019 Turfa Aziz